Information We Collect
We collect several types of information for a variety of purposes. Listed below are the kinds of data we gather about you:
- Personally identifiable information about you which you voluntarily provide us with, such as your name, email address, and location;
- Usage data for us to determine how our products and services are being accessed and used, such as the time you spend on our pages/Site, the Site pages that you visit, and the date and time of your visit; and
- Tracing and cookie data to track the activity on our Sites, such as your IP address, browser type, and browser version.
Use of Information
Below Discounts makes use of the different types of data we collect for various purposes, as identified below:
- To allow you to participate in our interactive service features whenever you choose;
- To notify you about any changes in our policies and/or services;
- To provide support and assistance to users and visitors;
- To detect and prevent potential technical issues;
- To inform you about our latest newsletters, promos, and other special offers, unless you opted to unsubscribe to such news and information.
Note that our main objective in gathering information about you is for us at Below Discounts to provide you with valuable services and improve our offerings in a way that appeals greatly to your use of and access to our Site and services.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal data with third parties such as our service providers, but only in such ways as necessary for them to assist us in our business operations or to facilitate our services on our behalf (e.g., shipping your orders, processing your payments). Apart from that and the other ways in which we have outlined in our Privacy and Terms and Conditions policies, we do not share, rent, sell, or in any way release any private information to any third party without your express permission.
Below Discounts may also disclose your personal information under the good-faith belief that such action is required to comply with legal obligations, protect the Company against legal liabilities, defend and preserve the Company’s rights and properties, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing concerning our services, and protect our users’ privacy or the public’s safety.
Retention of Information
Social Media Plugins
Newsletter, Forms, and Other Service-Related Announcements
On rare occasions when it is necessary for us to do so, we may also send you announcements that are strictly related to our services. Should you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters, you can do so at any time. Just follow the steps detailed on the unsubscribe instructions in every email you receive. Any request to unsubscribe will be promptly honored at all times.
Changes to This Policy
Last updated: February 16, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Below Discounts, 20955 Pathfinder Road, STE 100. Diamond Bar, CA 91765.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Below Discounts, accessible from www.belowdiscounts.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Website.
Social media cookies
Third party cookies from social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc) let us track social network users when they visit or use the Website and Services, or share content, by using a tagging mechanism provided by those social networks.
These cookies are also used for event tracking and remarketing purposes. Any data collected with these tags will be used in accordance with our and social networks’ privacy policies. We will not collect or share any personally identifiable information from the user.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.